The Alberta Peach cocktail is a sweet and fruity cocktail that features the flavors of peach and raspberry. It is said to have originated in the Canadian province of Alberta, which is known for its abundant fruit crops. The cocktail is typically made with vodka, peach schnapps, raspberry liqueur, and orange juice, although some variations may include other ingredients such as cranberry juice or grenadine. The combination of sweet and tangy flavors makes it a popular choice for those who enjoy fruity cocktails. The Alberta Peach cocktail is often served over ice in a highball glass, garnished with a slice of fresh peach or a sprig of mint.
The Alberta Peach cocktail is a refreshing and fruity cocktail that's perfect for warm weather. Here's how to make it:
Ingredients for the Alberta Peach recipe:
- 2 oz peach schnapps
- 1 oz vodka
- 2 oz orange juice
- 2 oz cranberry juice
- Splash of lemon-lime soda
- Peach slice (for garnish)
Instructions for how to make an Alberta Peach Cocktail :
- Fill a shaker with ice.
- Add the peach schnapps, vodka, orange juice, and cranberry juice to the shaker.
- Shake the ingredients until they're well combined and chilled.
- Strain the mixture into a glass filled with ice.
- Add a splash of lemon-lime soda to the glass.
- Garnish the drink with a peach slice.
- Serve and enjoy!
The Alberta Peach cocktail is easy to make and is sure to be a hit at any party or gathering.